Here at BT Shop, our aim is to make buying online as convenient as possible, which means offering a wide range of delivery (sometimes called carriage) options for you to choose from. Delivery charges vary depending on:
- the delivery address of your goods (your region)
- the delivery service you choose (such as on a specific day, within a 3 working day range, pre noon delivery etc.)
- the total weight of your order - please be aware that a weight surcharge of 36p/kg will be applied to deliveries of 10kg or more
- any promotions we may be running at the time of your order
- for all items in the BT Mobile handset range, a delivery charge of £4.99 applies to every order
Your total charge for delivery, along with all the different delivery options we're able to offer for any particular order, will always be clearly displayed at the checkout, however the information below gives a general overview of our delivery charging structure.
To work out your delivery charge, please firstly select a delivery region from the drop down list below. You'll then need to choose either a 'Scheduled Delivery' or 'Un-Scheduled' delivery to see the relevant options for each.