Why have I received another receipt for my replacement?

When a faulty or otherwise incorrect product is replaced, please note that you'll receive either an e-receipt, which is a sales receipt sent electronically via email (applicable to private/consumer customers) or a tax invoice (applicable to business customers). 

We have to send an e-receipt/tax invoice if we issue replacement products, for our records.  It's a business requirement to acknowledge such transactions.
Please note that you do not need to do anything, no action is required.  The paperwork is simply for your records.


Scroll to top