How do I log into my account?
Read on if you'd like to know ...
- How to log into your account.
- What happens if you make a mistake with your password when you try to log in.
- How to get your password if you've forgotten it.
In brief ...
- If you want to place an order with us, you'll need to create an account on our website. Your details will be stored so you won't have to re-enter them all again next time you place an order.
- To set up an account, we need a valid email address and you'll need to think of a memorable password which is at least 6 characters long.
Further information ...
When you've finished shopping and you're ready to place an order, simply click the "proceed to checkout" button. If you're a new user to BT Shop, you'll need to create a new account - see the instructions below.
If you've shopped with us before and have an account already, please log in when prompted.
When logging in, should you type your password incorrectly 3 times, then for security reasons your account will be automatically locked for 24 hours. After 24 hours, it will be unlocked. If you still can't remember your password by this time, you'll need to request a reminder.
To be reminded of your password, click the "Log in/My Account" link at the top of the screen. Then click "forgotten password" and we'll email it to you. For security reasons, this is the only way we can get your password to you.
Please note that the BT Shop was relaunched on July 2nd 2007 so if you opened your account prior to this date you will need to re-register. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause but the new Shop is based on a different technology platform so we are unable to migrate your account.
You may use the same email address and password to open a new account if you wish and it will only take you a few moments of your time.
To open a new account please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Visit the My Account area
Step 2: Click "Home User" under the new customer section
Step 3: Complete your details as requested and your new account will be set up and ready to use.
For further assistance, click the link below.